Cerave Acne Control Gel With AHA & BHA 1.35 FL Oz
Improve the appearance of your skin with CeraVe Acne control gel. Let the brilliance of gel treat your acne-prone skin and prevent the formation of new breakouts.
The effective CeraVe acne control gel maintains your skin health by enriching it with some magnificence. It is formulated with 2% salicylic acid niacinamide along AHA-BHA to strengthen the skin barrier while improving the appearance of skin pores. The acne gel is non-drying, oil-free, and free from every harmful substance. The CeraVe acne gel gently exfoliates your skin and aids in maintaining smooth and nourished skin. It is infused with MVE technology that encapsulates the gradual deliverance of ceramides in your skin for a healthy structure of your skin barrier.
- Put an end to acne—for a lifetime!
The Cerave acne control gel clears acne, pimples, and other impurities expeditiously due to invigorating ingredients.
- The Alpha-Beta Power
It is infused with alpha & beta hydroxyl acids letting you put your best face forward with clean pores.
- Salicylic Acid for your Acne
The CeraVe acne gel is formulated with 2% of salicylic acid to treat your acne and gently remove it while preventing new ones from forming.
About the product
- It gently treats your acne-prone skin for fair and precise skin.
- It is non-comedogenic (won’t clog skin pores).
- Dermatologist recommended.
- It is specialized for acne-prone skin.
- Salicylic acid helps to remove acne and other blemishes for skin nourishment.
- The AHA-BHA enhances the appearance of your skin pores.
- The ceramides strengthen the skin barrier for healthy & nourished skin.
- It is infused with MVE technology; for gradual deliverance of ceramides to restore the health of skin barriers.
How to apply
- Cleanse your face thoroughly before applying the CeraVe Acne Control Gel
- Apply a thin layer of the gel on the affected areas of your skin three times daily; recommended for evening use.
- If any dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the application once a day.
To avail of these benefits, place an order online on Beautyfly, delivering all across Pakistan!
SALICYLIC ACID 2%
WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID
- Do not consume the product.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- If you encounter any skin problems after usage, promptly visit the doctor.
- The product can cause sunburn due to the infusion of AHA-BHA; It is recommended to apply a layer of sunscreen before going out in the open sun.
Manufactured by the USA