CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Dry Skin 12 FL Oz
Besides Sunscreen and cleanser, it is essential to utilize a moisturizer. Therefore CeraVe Daily moisturizing lotion is infused with ceramides and hyaluronic acid to restore the protective barrier.
Out of stock
The CeraVe Daily moisturizing lotion is formulated from a lightweight formula that hydrates your skin and helps in restoring the natural protective barrier. It is made with a blend of three ceramides that are occlusive to your skin. The infusion of MVE technology ensures gradually delivering moisture within your skin barrier. CeraVe Daily moisture lotion application will keep you feeling comfortable and nourished for 24-hours.
- Moisturized skin for 24-hours
Cerave Daily moisturizing lotion for dry skin is infused with healthy ingredients that swear to keep your skin moisturized for 24-hours.
- MVE Technology
The MVE technology delivers the preferred-paced stream of moisture throughout the day.
It is made with a lightweight formula that swears to be non-greasy to your skin.
- Developed with Dermatologists
This Am lotion is suitable for every skin type.
About the product
- Cerave oil-free lotion is a dermatologist-tested product.
- The CeraVe daily moisture lotion is enriched with ceramides and hyaluronic acid.
- It is oil-free and fragrance-free.
- It is non-comedogenic.
How to apply
- Take the required amount of lotion in your palm.
- Later on, softly massage your face or body with cream as often as needed.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE, CETEARETH-20, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE
- Avoid contacting your eyes.
- It is a flammable product; keep it at a safe distance from an open flame.
- Keep it away from the hands of children.
Manufactured by the USA