CeraVe hydrating toner 6.2 FL OZ [200 ml]
A normal toner is used after cleansingâ€”to clear out the remaining residues by cleanser. Well, the CeraVe hydrating toner not removes residues, it also keeps your skin energized and ready to go anywhere!
The toner of your dreams. The CeraVe hydrating toner is responsible to remove residues left after skin cleansing. Moreover, it also keeps your delicate skin feeling energized while delivering ultimate moisture to shield the protective skin barrier. It is formulated with skin-loving ceramides, niacinamides, and hyaluronic acid to restore the skin barrier. The instant absorber retains skin softness and locks moisture for invigorating and perfect skin!
- Hydrates your dry skin
CeraVe hydrating toner instantly absorbs into the skin and delivers a good level of hydration.
- Balanced pH
The CeraVe toner is infused with essential ingredients that balance the skins pH state in order to maintain healthy-looking skin.
- Invigorating Ingredients.
Cerave skin toner is made with skin-needful ingredients to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
About the product
It is formulated with the help of a dermatologist for ensuring the quality of this beneficial toner.
- CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser is a non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and non-irritating facial cleanser.
- It is infused with niacinamide to calm your skin’s surface.
How to apply
- Soak the cotton pad with toner
- Gently dab the pad on your skin until all of the residues are cleaned out.
- Use the toner after cleansing in the morning and evening to keep your skin barrierâ€™s health maximized.
AQUA/WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-6-DECYLTETRADECETH-30, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, POTASSIUM LAURATE, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. (CODE F.I.L. D251906/1)
- Avoid Consuming the product
- Store at the optimum room temperature of 15-30C (59-86F0
- Avoid contacting with your eyes
- Keep it at a reasonable distance from an open flame
Manufactured by USA