The CeraVe hydrating mineral sunscreen can be applied to fight the harmful UVA/UVB sun rays without contributing to any sort of irritation. The CeraVe mineral sunscreen is formulated with 100% mineral titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that structures a protective barrier on your skin to reflect the scorching rays without irritating your sensitive skin. It also contains three essential ceramides to restore your skin barrier with a complete moisture lock.
- SPF 50 Sunscreen of magic
Protect your skin with the magic of SPF 50 sunscreen against UV rays.
- Allergy Tested
CeraVe mineral sunscreen is an allergy-tested product, making it perfect for sensitive skin.
- Ceramides—CeraVe’s signature ingredient
This mineral sunscreen is infused with three essential ceramides that lock the skin moisture and encourage the restoration of the skin barrier.
About the product
- It is fragrance-free
- It is non-comedogenic
- It is allergy-tested
- It protects your skin against UV rays.
- The ceramides help to restore the skin barrier.
How to apply
- Take a necessary amount of CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen in your palm
- Gently massage the lotion on your face.
- Keep rubbing the potent cream until completely blended on the skin.
To avail of these benefits, place an order online on Beautyfly, delivering all across Pakistan!
TITANIUM DIOXIDE (6%), ZINC OXIDE (4.7%)
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, PARAFFIN, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, OZOKERITE, DIMETHICONE, BEESWAX, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CERAMIDE 3, CERAMIDE 6-II, CERAMIDE 1, CHOLESTEROL, PHYTOSPHYNGOSINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POLYHYDROSTEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, BHT, CARBOMER, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, XANTHAN GUM
- Avoid consuming the product.
- Keep it away within reach of children.
- It is preferred to be applied on the skin only; avoid touching the mixture to your eyes; if accidentally touched, it is recommended to go to the nearest medical center.
Manufactured by the USA