CeraVe Ultra Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 1.7 Oz(31/03/24)
Every Oily Skin not only needs sunscreen But needs a knight in shiny armour that take care of the shiny complexion. The CeraVe Ultra-light lotion is clinically proven to retain moisture of normal-to-oily skinâ€”Finally, A lotion of your Dreams.
The CeraVe Ultra-light Moisturizing Lotion with sunscreen is non-greasy and helps sustain the natural skin moisture that leaves skin with a matte finish. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid and essential ceramides to restore the skin barriers while locking moisture. It is also infused with broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to secure your skin against UV rays.
It is a non-comedogenic, non-greasy lotion. The lotion is made with an extremely lightweight formula that doesnâ€™t get heavy on your skin.
- Made For Oily Skin
Cerave Ultra-light lotion is specialized in sustaining moisture of normal-to-oily skin.
It is made with a lightweight formula that swears to be non-greasy to your skin.
- SPF 30 Sunscreen
The lotion is infused with broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to protect your skin against sun rays.
About the product
- Cerave Ultra-light lotion is a dermatologist tested product.
- The CeraVe Ultra-light moisture lotion is enriched with ceramides and hyaluronic acid.
- It is oil-free and fragrance-free.
- It is non-comedogenic.
How to apply
- Take the required amount of lotion in your palm.
- Later on, softly massage your face or body with cream as often as needed.
AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 10%, OCTISALATE 5%, OCTOCRYLENE 2.7%
WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / VP CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CITRIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHUM GUM, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
- Avoid contacting your eyes.
- It is a flammable product; keep it at a safe distance from an open flame.
- Keep it away from the hands of children.
Manufactured by the USA