Cetaphil Advanced Relief Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin 170 grams
Nourished, hydrated, and moisturized skin is every individual’s need. Therefore Cetaphil Advance relief cream is clinically proven to hydrate and replenish skin for 48-hours.
The Cetaphil advanced relief cream is specialized to smooth the dry skin condition and helps to replenish the skin’s health efficiently. The cream is specially formulated with a potent blend of highly concentrated shea butter and safflower seed oil to nourish and smooth the dry skin deeply. It is also infused with vitamin E to support skin moisture barriers. The Cetaphil advanced relief cream clinically proves to transform dry and dull skin into radiant and healthy skin after 1 use!
- Consumer-favorite product
94% of the consumer has reported that it softens the skin surface in just 1 week
- Best for dry and sensitive skin
The Cetaphil advance relief cream is specially designed for individuals with continuous dry or sensitive skin.
- Hydrates skin for 48-hours.
The advanced relief cream hydrates and replenishes skin for 48-hours and prevents dry skin from appearing again.
About the product
- It is paraben-free.
- It is non-comedogenic (won’t clog skin pores).
- It is fragrance-free
- Several dermatologists and experts recommend it.
How to apply
- Take the liberal amount of Cetaphil moisturizing cream on your palm
- Rub and gently massage your face.
- Keep massaging until it completely blends in your face.
To avail of these benefits, place an order online on Beautyfly, delivering all across Pakistan!
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Sodium Phytate, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum
- Do not consume the product
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Avoid using the product if you have skin cuts, infections, or sores.
Manufactured by the USA