Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths for [Dry & Sensitive Skin]
Wipe away the dirt and other skin impurities with Cetaphil gentle cleansing cloth while traveling. The pre-moistened cloth gently wipes your skin while protecting natural emollients and oils.
The pre-moistened Cetaphil cleaning cloth is perfect for traveling or after cleaning your drilled body! It is formulated with a mild formula free from soap and won’t strip away the skin’s natural moisture and emollients. It comes with a flexible plastic closure packet to ensure the cloth remains moist. Plus, it is tested by a dermatologist and clinically proven to clear away impurities without contributing to dryness.
- Wipe your face clean without rinsing your face
The Cetaphil pre-moistened cleansing cloth wipes your face clean without needing you to rinse it.
- Best for dry & sensitive skin
The Cetaphil skin cleansing cloth is specialized in sparkle-cleaning dry to sensitive skin.
- Fights against 5 Sensitivity Signs
The Cleansing cloth defends your skin against dryness, roughness, tightness, irritation, and weak skin barrier for ultimate benefits.
About the product
- It is paraben-free.
- It is non-comedogenic (won’t clog skin pores).
- It is hypoallergenic
- It is fragrance-free
- Several dermatologists and experts recommend it.
How to apply
- Wipe your face and neck area with these skin cleansing cloths to remove dirt and other traces of skin impurities.
- It is not required to rinse the formula out.
- After removing the wipe, reseal the pack and store it in vanity or other secure places.
To avail of these benefits, place an order online on Beautyfly, delivering all across Pakistan!
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol
- Do not consume the product
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Avoid using the product if you have skin cuts, infections, or sores.
Manufactured by the USA