Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (For Very Dry & Sensitive Skin), 8.8 oz
The rich, velvety Cetaphil moisturizing cream is clinically proven to effectively heal dry or sensitive skin and provide intensive hydration for 48 hours. It can also remarkably be used for sensitive skin.
Out of stock
The Cetaphil luxurious hydrating night cream is well-crafted for individual who has dry to sensitive skin. This night cream remarkably hydrates and boosts the skin’s moisture, lasting for a whole day. The infused hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B3 and B5 improve the skin flexibility and keeps moist balanced, and uplift the skin hydration in the best possible manner.
- Consumer-favorite product
97% of the consumer has reported that it delivers skin hydration over time and retains the nourishment levels.
- Best for sensitive skin
The Cetaphil moisturizing cream is specially designed for individuals with sensitive skin.
- Improves The Skin Barrier in 72 hours
It is clinically proven to improve the skin barrier within three days and completely restores it in 1 week.
About the product
- It is paraben-free.
- It is non-comedogenic (won’t clog skin pores).
- It is oil-free, making it vital to utilize for oily skin.
- It is fragrance-free
- Several dermatologists and experts recommend it.
How to apply
- Take the liberal amount of Cetaphil moisturizing cream in your palm
- Rub and gently massage your face.
- Keep massaging until it completely blends in your face.
To avail these benefits, place an order online on Beautyfly, delivering all across Pakistan!
Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Peg-30 Stearate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
- Do not consume the product
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Avoid using the product if you have skin cuts, infections, or sores.
Manufactured by the USA