Cetaphil Redness Relieving Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 20 1.7 Fl Oz
Get soothing relief from unsightly red skin with the enrichment of Cetaphil Redness relief moisturizer. It is infused with SPF 20 sunscreen to fight sunrays while evening the skin tone.
The Cetaphil Redness Relieve daily facial moisturizer is specially formulated for individuals troubled with continuous looks of redness. The neutral tinted redness relief moisturizer hydrates sensitive or redness-prone skin. It is formulated with allantoin, licorice extract, and caffeine to soothe your skin, while the infused vitamin E and antioxidants act as a defensive shield against free radicals. Moreover, it is infused with 100% mineral-based SPF 20 sunscreen to protect your delicate skin against UVA/UVB rays.
The healthy ingredients in this hydrating face lotion soothe your sensitive skin while keeping it hydrated throughout the day.
The Cetaphil redness relief moisturizer with SPF 20 sunscreen is specially tested by dermatologists and essentially proves to be the best skincare product for your sensitive skin routine!
- Infused with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
The moisturizer is vitally infused with broad-spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen to guard your skin against the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays.
About the product
- It is specifically specialized for individuals with redness-prone skin.
- It is clinically proven to be hypoallergenic to avoid allergic reactions.
- It is non-comedogenic (won’t clog the skin pores)
- It is tested by a dermatologist
How to apply
- Take a needful amount of Cetaphil redness relief facial moisturizer in your palm
- Gently massage the lotion on your face.
- Keep massaging the potent lotion until completely blended on the skin.
To avail of these benefits, place an order online on Beautyfly, delivering all across Pakistan!
Titanium Dioxide 10.1%, Zinc Oxide 7.8%
Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caffeine, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Chromium Oxide Greens, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Iron Oxides, Isohexadecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylpropanediol, Silica, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisiloxane, Water.
- Avoid consuming the product.
- Keep it away within reach of children.
- It is preferred to be applied on the skin only; avoid touching the mixture to your eyes; if accidentally touched, it is recommended to go to the nearest medical center.
Manufactured by the USA