Cetaphil Rough & Bumpy Daily Smoothing Moisturizer For Rough Sensitive Skin 10 fl oz
Achieve smooth and desireful skin texture by healing the bumps and roughness. Cetaphil rough & bumpy smoothing moisturizer helps reduce the appearance of redness while smoothing the bumps.
The Cetaphil rough and bumpy smoothing moisturizer is specialized in healthy ingredients to soothe your bumpy and rough skin in the best way possible. It is infused with 20% of Urea to boost the skin’s moisture while exfoliating the skin to lessen the skin bumps and roughness. Moreover, the moisturizer is free from harsh acidic exfoliants and AHAâ€”making it ideal to be used daily. Dermatologists test the Cetaphil Rough and bumpy moisturizer and clinically prove it gentle on sensitive skin.
- Rough skin soother
Cetaphil Rough and bumpy moisturizer gently exfoliate the rough skin and helps an individual attain smooth and nourished skin.
- Skin Redness Healer
Cetaphil’s rough and bumpy moisturizer helps reduce the appearance of skin redness.
Cetaphil moisturizer for bumpy skin is infused with hyaluronic acid to keep your skin hydrated for extended periods.
About the product
- It is formulated with the help of a dermatologist to ensure the quality of this beneficial moisturizer.
- It mainly contains Urea.
- Cetaphil rough and bumpy moisturizer is a non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and mineral oil-free moisturizer.
How to apply
- Take the required amount of moisturizer in your palm.
- Later on, softly massage the lotion on the rough skin patches as often as needed.
Water, Urea, Cetyl Lactate, Myristyl Lactate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Avoid Consuming the product
- Store at the optimum room temperature of 15-30C (59-86F0
- Avoid contacting with your eyes
- Keep it at a reasonable distance from open flame
Manufactured by the USA