St Ives smoothing oatmeal face mask and scrub offers ultra-smooth skin and exfoliates away dull and dry skin. It is formulated with oatmeal extracted from the US grounds and honey to revitalize your face. It is engineered with 100% natural exfoliating properties that keep your skin, mind, and soul at peace. This St Ives oatmeal scrub is free from parabens and hypoallergenic—trust us, it will not react on your skin.
- 100% Natural Exfoliants
It is formulated from 100% natural exfoliants in order to maintain a good lustrous face.
- Scrub for Radiant Skin
The utilization of this oatmeal scrub and mask buffs away all skin impurities and delivers extra nourished skin in a single-use
- 2-in-1 formula
This St Ives regimen is one part scrub and one part facial mask—making it the best product to enhance your lost skin glow!
About the product
- It is specialized to be non-comedogenic (won’t clog the skin pores)
- It is hypoallergenic, making it safe to use without contributing to extreme allergies.
- It is free from parabens and other harmful chemicals.
- It is dermatologist tested
- It is formulated with 100% natural exfoliating properties.
- Let you obtain fresh yet glowing skin.
How to apply
- Take a coin-sized amount of St Ives oat scrub to your fingertips
- Massage it on your damp skin in a gentle circular motion.
- Make sure to reach up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- Later on, rinse your face from lukewarm water and pat dry it with a clean towel
- It is recommended to use it 4 times a week for spectacular results.
To avail of these benefits, place an order online on Beautyfly, delivering all across Pakistan!
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Hydrated Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/ Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, Honey, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
- Avoid consuming the product.
- Keep it away from within reach of children
- keep the product at a cool room temperature.
Manufactured by the USA